Hello Parents and students,
As we move to At Home Learning for the next few weeks, you will be able to find instructional videos on this webpage. I will upload videos that will help your student learn new concepts as well as sending home At Home Learning packets. These packets will help me assess students to be sure they are learning the concepts being taught. It is imperative that these packets get done and turned in. This is also how we will submit grades. During this time, I know it may be difficult for some of you but it is at this time that we need to work together for the benefit of our precious students. I miss each and every one of them. Please know that they are in my thoughts constantly and I look forward to getting back to our normal schedule as soon as possible. I will be contacting each of my students through FaceBook Messenger, Class Dojo, FaceBook Classroom, and FaceTime. Thank you to those of you that have already responded through those means of communication.
The following is my online conference schedule:
- Monday-- Working from school grading and inputting grades
- Tuesday-- Online conferencing from 9:00-11:00 am. (Class Dojo, Facebook Messenger, Facebook classroom)
- Wednesday--Online conferencing from 9:00-11:00 am. (Class Dojo, Facebook Messenger, Facebook classroom)
- Thursday-- working from school on the following weeks At Home Learning Packet
- Friday--Online conferencing from 9:00-11:00 am. (Class Dojo, Facebook Messenger, Facebook classroom)
- I will also FaceTime those students that may be struggling. Please contact me if you feel your child needs the extra support.