FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL IS AUGUST 24, 2020.
Please remember these basic guidelines for school opening on August 24, 2020
- Masks are mandatory for all grade levels.
- Visitors, including parents, must adhere to the District policy of “no visitors” entering the
campus without an appointment.
- Arrival for drop off will be from the hours of 7:00 a. m. to 7:55 a. m. through the Woodland Street Entrance. If students are not going to participate in the free for all student breakfast and lunch program, they must arrive with their own food. No food may be dropped off later in the day. Family members may not enter the campus to have meals with their students.
- The same as last year, breakfast and lunch will be provided all students free of charge.
- Dismissal will be staggered with Pre-K and Kinder students “without siblings” being dismissed at 3:30 on Bethel Lane; cars picking up these students will have a Pink Car Tag, and will have preference in line at 3:30. Pre-K with Siblings, and 1st through 8th grade students will be picked up at 3:40 on Bethel Lane and will have a Gold Car Tag . Adults must remain in their cars for pickup. Please do not park on the street and walk to pick up your child.
Project CHISPA BSIC-TAMU
|Project CHISPA BSIC-TAMU.pdf|